- City Clerk
- Request for Records Form (PDF)
Request for Records
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE REST OF THE CITY OF BRANSON’S WEBSITE FOR INFORMATION THAT IS ALREADY PUBLICLY AVAILABLE.
If you don’t find the information you are looking for, use the form below to submit a request for records under the Missouri Sunshine Law, Chapter 610 RSMo. The Custodian of Records for the City of Branson is the City Clerk.
Pursuant to Section 610.023 RSMo, you will be contacted regarding your request as soon as possible but no later than the end of the third business day following the date the request is received by the Custodian of Records (not counting weekends or holidays).
COPY AND STAFF FEES:
- 8 ½ x 11 or 9 x 14 sheets … $.10 per page per side
- 11 x 17 sheets ................... $.20 per page per side
- DVDs - required for videos - blank media is $2.00
- Staff time will be charged in six-minute increments based on staff members' hourly wage+benefits.
- If the estimated fees to fill a request exceed $50, a deposit of the total estimated fees will be required before any work begins.
- If the estimated fees to fill a request exceed your FEE LIMIT, you will be contacted for approval to proceed.
- Records or copies will be available for 30 days after the requester is notified of their availability.
- Certified copies will be delivered via USPS. Fees for hard copies and postage will be applied.
- The City of Branson is not required to create new records, analyze data or answer questions when responding to requests. A records request is for records and reports that already exist.
- We are not responsible for emailed requests caught in our spam filter or otherwise not received.
- If records or information you request are available online, you may be sent a link to those records instead of copies being provided to you.
- Note: your request becomes an open record subject to records requests and review by the general public.
Effective immediately the City of Branson does not duplicate, provide copies of, or otherwise reproduce blueprints, plans, or any other records protected by copyright laws. Copyrighted materials may be viewed in person at City Hall upon submittal of a request for records.