1. The event is on Saturday, Oct. 26th from 5:00 to 8:00pm. You can set up and decorate your area that day beginning at 1:00pm and must be complete by no later than 4:00pm. You will need to tear down after the event.
2. You will need to man your booth during the event and provide candy for the event (we may have up to 2,000-2,500 kids)
3. Decorations. Please plan to decorate your area. You will have a designated area along the walking path. Please plan to bring table(s), chairs and decorations. There is no electricity available. Please contact the Branson RecPlex if you need more information. Remember this is for youth, possibly under 4, so keep it age appropriate and not too scary.
4. Pop-up tents, banners and signage with Company logos are encouraged (Bigger the Better)
5. Bag stuffers (information, coupons, business items with your company’s name like pencils, etc.) are encouraged to be used in conjunction with candy. (Please, no homemade items)
6. You are welcome and encouraged to offer a game. In the past people have offered corn hole, putting contests, etc.
7. If you have any questions feel free to contact the Sarah Marsh at (417)335-2368 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
***NEW THIS YEAR-We are having a Booth Decorating Contest! Judges will visit each booth and vote on the best decorated. 1st, 2nd and 3rd places will be awarded! ***
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field